Friday 4 February 2011

Welcome to Mmm!

Monday Morning Meet-up was an idea that I first aired on my own blog HERE in July 2010. As with many projects is was put on the backburner but still considered a Work In Progress!! Many of you will relate to this style of avoidence but the reality was that I did not really have the confidence to take it to the next step! I had a major dose of self doub and in honesty this has been my biggest challenge! Mmm! is a 'not for profit' ventue - any funds raised will go to The Muscular Dystrophy Kite Appeal!

Jump to January 2011 and I gave my self a good talking to and revisited the Work In Progress project. I began to get back in touch with some of the people I most admire in the bloggersphere and I am hopeful of a Mad March Launch!!

What is Monday Morning Meet-up? Mmm! is a place to meet a variety of designers, makers, sellers, bloggers, crafters... ..in fact anyone who has an interesting story to tell! And in case you are wondering, that is more than likely to be YOU!!!!

Each meeting will be set around a series of questions plus an wild card! The questions are not set in stone and can be changed to suit our each and every lovely guest!

1. Please Introduce Yourself.  - Your name and your location.

2. How would you describe yourself in terms of what you do? Maybe as a designer / maker, crafter, retailer, blogger, home worker...      

3. How did it all start? Childhood hobby or accidental success!

4. Where are you now?

5. Any plans for the future? What would you like to achieve in the next 2 years?

6. How, where do you sell your wares? Blog, Web, Shops? How can readers find you?

7. What inspires your work?

8. What makes you get want to get up in the mornings? Or afternoon!!

9. Any advice for others?

10. What would you be doing if not this?

Any questions you would like to have been asked??


Name any animal, colour, letter, shape, fabric or any other descriptive word - in fact whatever you want - it is for our Perfect Ten weekly showcase!



6 comments:

  1. Eeeek, Annie! How exciting! Now Monday is going to be my 'Day Off'! So if I can help with this I'll certainly give it a go! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely idea Annie and I am sure shall be a super success. how very exciting and I can't wait....:0)

    Hugs

    M xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is a great idea. It would be especially nice if we could meet the less famous bloggers, you know the ones who just want to share their little bit of life. I hope these people get in touch with you to share..

    Great idea and thank you for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a brilliant idea. I love it. A great chance to get to know other bloggers xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh I love this idea - can't wait to find out more about other crafters and get inspired xxx

    ReplyDelete